Job Posted Time
Program manager (IGBT)is responsible for the overall leadership, planning, coordination, control and completion of WeEn IGBT portfolio.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Plan projects to meet WeEn overall business goals and objectives.
- Leads, inspires, encourages and drives project team members.
- Ensures timely activity, integration, productivity and efficient use of resources to meet requirements.
- Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, costs, information and organization.
- Manages projects within a budget and maintain team flexibility and cohesiveness in response to aggressive time schedules within a fast paced, potentially changing environment.
- Ensures all given objectives of the team are properly documented and approved.
Requirements(Education, Experience, Technical Skills):
- Master’s degree / PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering or any microelectronic related field (MBA a plus)
- Experience in leading technical or project teams, IPMA C certificate ideal
- Experience in semiconductor related technology with focus on power semiconductor.(knowledge of process a plus)
- Strong technical application background (knowledge of Power Supply a plus)
- High degree of creativity and ability to influence
- Decision making, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written, verbal communicating and presentation skills