Main Purpose of the Role
The Product Marketing Manager will contribute to develop and manage WeEn Semiconductors portfolio strategies for power rectifiers (including FRDs,SBDs and SiC JBS) and protection devices(such as TVS and SIDACtor). This will include product life cycle management, value proposition, pricing, promotion, new opportunity creation, margin management and conducting market & product analysis. The PMM must be able to work across multiple functions in the organizations to drive the commercialization and marketing of the product. PMM capabilities include being the marketing and technical expert with a strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Portfolio Management, manage product lifecycle from development to market launch to end of life.
- Lead customer or market driven product proliferations projects within WeEn Semiconductors.
- Contributes to identification, evaluation and recommendations of marketing opportunities consistent with corporate strategy.
- Participates in the process of the BCaM (Business Creation and Management) with R&D and Operations to ensure the product is meeting customer and financial expectations.
- Works with the technical marketing and Marcom to develop press releases, advertisements, product briefs and sales collateral include web positioning.
- Development and communication of product position in specific applications and the appropriate differentiators.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Technical Skills)
- Expected to travel worldwide (20%)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in EE, MSE, or advanced degree in physics /semiconductor (MBA a plus)
- Product Marketing and Management experience in a Component Engineering /Hardware Technology Field (Power Devices a plus).
- Power experience and background desired.
- Strong technical background (knowledge of Power Devices or Power Supply a plus)
- High degree of creativity and ability to influence.
- Decision making, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Leadership attitud
- Excellent written, verbal communicating and presentation skills
- WeEn is a major international supplier to the Power Bipolar market. In certain segments, our Portfolios and technologyput us in joint-top position in the market.
- The markets we are serving are basically White Goods, Home appliance, Power Supply and Lighting. Competition is keen in the market; therefore, continuous innovation in improving the performance and reducing costs of our products is a key factor for maintaining and improving our competitive position.
- WeEn provides products which are key electronic components to many consumer products. We have to manage the business creation, business fulfilment (including manufacturing) and after sales service. Main competitors are ST, Infineon, Vishay, Renesas, Fairchild and some local Chinese suppliers.